You are used to being independent, to taking care of yourself and perhaps your entire family. That big, beautiful home on the ocean is a place where you have made many wonderful memories. But now it’s just getting to be too much. Especially if you have recently suffered an illness or had surgery. You don’t want to leave your home and family members are either too busy or too far away to be of much help. Or, perhaps you have a family member who is beginning to show signs of Alzheimer’s or dementia and you are unable to care for them alone. What should you do?
Call Coastal Concierge. We have several different types of services which we offer. On the Medical side of things:
- Clinical assessment, monitoring and long-term care decision making.
- Develop and implement a customized care planning solutions.
- Physician and medical care coordination.
- Environmental and safety evaluations.
- Support and education for family members.
- Medication management.
- Customized communication menu available to family, friends and any additional Professionals involved in the care and well-being of our clients.
We also have staff who can assist with running errands, getting to Dr.’s appointments, and compassionate, kind and reliable caregivers. We refer Caregivers with exceptional skills, credentials,
dedication and a desire to act in the role of a friend, personal assistant, caregiver or confidant. We match your specific needs with the skills, talents and experience of our Companion/Homemaker, CNA/HHA, LPN or RN.